Welcome to PGSCAN.com! We are a real estate information service helping people check the authenticity and genuineness of the property/lead in the real estate market. Pgscan.com and our subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Pgscan.com“) provide you with access to a variety of services, including but not limited to the www.pgscan.com website (the “Website“) and all the products and services available through our website (collectively the “Services“).
The Website and the App may be used only for lawful purposes by persons seeking home inspection, verification services, and solutions.
To whom does this policy apply
Some parts of this Policy are directed at specific types of people. We use some special terminology to refer to them, which we define below. This Policy applies to everyone who uses our Services, but sometimes we direct parts of it toward particular groups of users.
Users: “Users” are everyone who uses our Services.
Third-party service providers: are users who have created accounts (free or paid) with us to promote their services or list their products/services with us.
Why We Collect Information from You
Pgscan.com is a real estate information service. To provide our Services, we use the information we collect to:
- Help you find the most relevant information for your situation by customizing our Services to optimize your experience;
- Keep you connected with pgscan.com across the internet and update you with the information requested.
- Get you the information that you have requested about the property/or any other real estate and optimize the information we share with those parties to initiate a productive and efficient relationship.
Our goal in this policy is to be completely transparent about the data we collect, why we collect it, and how we use it, to help you to make your decision on buying /renting, proof keeping, Documenting, and have a smooth move-in and move-out experience without having any disputes and misunderstandings Lets save the experience from becoming desirable to miserable.
What Information Do We Collect, and Where Do We Get It
We Collect Some Information From All Visitors to Our Website: Like many online services, we use technologies like session and persistent cookies, web beacons (tiny image files on web pages that communicate information about the page viewer to the beacon owner), log data, and third-party analytics services to collect and analyze information about all users of our Services This includes things like User search preferences, interaction with ads on our Website, and location.
Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data“) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device, search terms, and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our websites, sign in to our Services, or interact with our email notifications. We use Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them, as well as collect and use them in the aggregate. This Policy does not apply to, nor do we take any responsibility for any information that is collected by any third party either using the Website or through any links on the Website or through any of the advertisements.
Cookies are small data files that we transfer to your computer. We use “session” cookies to keep you logged in while you use our Services, to better understand how you interact with our Services, and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic information on our Services. We use “persistent” cookies to recognize you each time you return to our Services. For example, we create a persistent cookie that includes some basic information about you, like your most recent search and whether an agent responded to a query you sent using pgscan.com’s Services. We use this persistent cookie to remember your preferences and, if you create an account, to make your user experience consistent after you register.
Location Data: If you provide location information (like a ZIP code, street address, or even just a city) during the registration process or at any other time via your account settings, we will store that information and associate it with your account.
We may use and store information about your location to provide localized features, to analyze our Services with the help of third-party analytics services, to provide you with relevant advertising and marketing materials, and otherwise to improve and customize our Service.
Services Description: PGscan.com attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Pgscan.com does not warrant that descriptions of or content of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Also, your access to the Services may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. Pgscan.com provides links to other sites over which Pgscan.com has no control. Pgscan.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other material on or available from such sites or resources.
From time to time, we share the information of those who access our Services with the other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting and suit to your requirements. If you do not want us to share your information with other companies or organizations, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone calls or text messages from us with information regarding new products or services or upcoming events. You hereby give specific consent to receive the telephone calls or text messages related to our Services and waive the DND registry in case you have subscribed to the same. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls or text messages, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With respect to Ad Servers: To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies to whom we allow to place ads on our Website and Mobile App. As a result of your visit to our Website and/or Mobile App, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address, and clickstream information.
Direct contact with Owners/agents/other persons: Any communication taking place either between the property owners/agents/ Buyer and the seller/tenants or between the Users and the Company might be monitored/recorded by the Company for quality control and training purposes. Such communication would be including, but not limited to telephonic conversation.
Verification/scanning Services: If you request a verification/Scan from our services, you authorize us to share the personally identifiable information necessary for our partners to deliver the service. They are not permitted to use the information for any other purpose.
Stay protection services: If you request a stay protection plan from our services, you authorize us to share the personally identifiable information necessary for our partners to deliver the service. They are not permitted to use the information for any other purpose.
User-Generated Content: If you use our user-generated content services, like posting a question, sharing your experience at a property, House details, answer or blog on our Website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. You shall not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content, that is obscene, unlawful, derogatory, or defamatory of any racial, religious, or ethnic groups, or material that misappropriates or infringes intellectual property rights of others, on or through the Website and/or the App.
By Sharing the experience, reviews, and other details of the properties on the Website and/or Mobile App, the users are granting all such rights to Pgscan.com to authorize Pgscan.com to use and/or share such details in any manner, including on any other websites, platforms, etc. of Pgscan.com or any associate or third party
- By providing Content to Pgscan.com, we grant it a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable right to use the Content (including to reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works, display, and perform it)…
- The Listings, User details, leads, etc. shall be treated as the property of the company and can be used by the company or any of its partners/affiliates/associates, etc.
- The Users agree and grant the right to the company and any of its partners/affiliates/associates etc. to send promotional messages, SMS’s, calls of their own, or any third-party product to the Users.
You undertake that You will not host, display, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any content including data, text, message, review, comments, description, image, sound, and video that:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
- is harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes intellectual property rights of others;
- violates any laws for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer, computer network data, computer database or software; or
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security, or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
Disclaimers related to completeness and authenticity of the content/reviews:
- Pgscan.com being an information platform does not and cannot completely validate the authenticity of content in its Services. A lot of content is uploaded by the other users, tenants, representatives, and we do not filter or verify the same. If a complaint is made, we will take remedial measures.
- Certain points to bear in mind:
- Conduct a comprehensive check of ownership to verify owners’ / landlords’ credentials.
- Beware of false title documents. Loans may have been secured against properties that may be disputed or have remained vacant for long.
- It should be independently ensured by the User whether the seller is complying with the provisions of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 and its applicability to the relevant property or project.
There is also a lot of information displayed on the platform which is neither an advertisement/listing as provided by Users, representatives and is collated by our research team from the publically available information and is meant to be a tool for the Users’ own research and awareness about real estate market. While reasonable efforts are being made to ensure the completeness of such information being displayed here and the same being updated at regular intervals by our research team, there is a possibility that the information displayed is not current and complete. This information shall in no way be considered as an advertisement or offer to sell from any REPs or Pgscan.com. Pgscan.com shall neither be responsible nor liable for any inaccuracy in the information provided here and therefore the Users are requested to independently validate the information from the respective developers/Owners before making their decision for purchase/Renting of properties. Pgscan.com, its directors, employees, agents, and other representatives shall not be liable for any action taken, cost/expenses/losses incurred, by you, based on the information given on the portal.
Copyright and Trademark Policy: All content included in our Services, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the Company, its Users and its content suppliers and protected by copyright laws. All software used on this Website and Mobile App is the property of the Company.
All other trademarks not owned by Company that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Pgscan.com or its affiliates. If you are a verified rights owner and want to report a listing issue, you may report Customerconnect@pgscan.com
The accuracy and confidentiality of your account information is your responsibility: You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy and accuracy of your password, email address, and other account information at all times. We recommend a strong password that you do not use with other services. We are not responsible for personal data transmitted to a third party as a result of an incorrect email address or loss of passwords from you.
Third-Party Websites: Our Website may contain links to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you are navigating to another website. We do not accept liability for misuse of any information by any website controller to which we may link. We also do not have any responsibility or liability for the content on websites that use the Pgscan.com search functionality. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these websites, which may differ from ours.
Sale/Merger: Information about our Users and our Website is a business asset of Pgscan.com. Consequently, information about our users, including personal information, will be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition, creation of a separate business to provide the Website, our Services or fulfill products, sale or pledge of company assets as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
Security: We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, we cannot absolutely guarantee the protection of any information shared with us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Suspension and termination of account /Services-
We may terminate, suspend or limit your access to your account or block devices using your IP address from accessing the Website and/or the App:
- if we determine, in our sole opinion, that You have misrepresented any information You provide us;
- if we determine, in our sole opinion, that You are ineligible to access the Website and/or the App in accordance with law;
- if we are required to do so by law.
We reserve the right to suspend the services requested by the users at any point of time during the tenure while the user is continuing to use our service.
- In no event shall the Indemnities, be liable to the Users or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or in connection with (i) User’s use of or access to the Website, Services or materials on the Website; or (ii) services provided by any Registered Service Provider.
- The limitations and exclusions in this Section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws.
- We do not warrant or represent that the services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or completely secure. You acknowledge that there are risks inherent in operating conditions, internet connectivity, third-party software components, and other reasons beyond our control that could result in the loss of content or unavailability of services or loss of any other information relating to activities carried out through the Website and the App.
- You acknowledge and undertake that You are accessing the Website and/or the App at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment in doing so. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of any user, nor any breach of conditions, representations, or warranties provided by any user. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between You and any other user.
Arbitration: If any dispute arises between a user/users and Pgscan.com arising out of the use of the Website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation, or alleged breach of any provision of these terms and conditions, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by Pgscan.com. The decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties to the dispute. The place of arbitration shall be Hyderabad, Telangana. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse, or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the Grievance Officer through email on the following email Id email@example.com Any grievance so received by the Company shall be resolved within the best possible time.
Stay protection plans Terms & Conditions:-
Pgscan.com provides its users to get the property inspection, video verification, deductions assistance, document details pertaining to agreement, Move-in and move–out status updates, and their stay experience documentation. We are not a financial institution and do not offer any sort of banking or related financial services. We are neither an agent of the Lessor or the Lessee or any interested party in any financial transaction between them. Our services are limited to the advice and the implementation of recommendations are solely dependent on the Lessor or the Lessee /owners or agents and tenants. We do not guarantee the return of the deposits nor suggest the amount that need to be returned or deducted nor responsible for any kind of defaults from either of the parties involved. Our services are limited to providing and documenting the information as per the plan selected by the users. We may use the services of one or more third parties to provide the services and process your transactions.
All the verifications are performed on the request of the party.
We does not guarantee nor responsible for any changes in the condition of the property or loss of items/damages done before/after the service is provided .Which may/can be altered by any party involved after or before the service is provided. Our services is limited to providing information and documenting the state of the property during our verification process.
While you will be completely responsible for proving the authenticity of the transaction, Pgscan.com may ask for requisite documents or details of the User and the Beneficiary including any documentation to substantiate the Lessor and Lessee relationship between them. Example: Rental Agreement, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, etc. In case of an amount of remittance exceed INR50,000/-, the User shall be required to provide the PAN card details or any such document/information as required under the law from time to time.
You agree not to hold Pgscan.com responsible and/or liable for any issue or claim arising out of any dispute whatsoever between you and/or the recipient and/or any financial institution/ or Company. You agree to hold harmless Pgscan.com for any transaction done by you with incorrect details etc. which gets credited in any wrong account. You agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Pgscan.com, its affiliates, and employees against any claim or action by any person or regulatory authorities.
Please note that we are only an Online Portal where we
- Provide the reviews of the Hostels/Paying guest accommodations/Flats/coliving spaces and other accommodation facilities.
- We do not own or maintain any PG/house/flat or any other accommodation facilities.
- The Images you see are taken or collected by our agents during their verification process. so the images details could vary actually if any changes are being done by the property owners/tenants/agents/any other person visiting the premises.
- All the details collected are based on the observations of our representatives during their visit to the properties(PG/house/flat any other accommodation facility).
- While we try our best to get the actual details of the property but sometimes we may not be able to get all the details due to the manual errors or any other misrepresentations by the property owner.in that case we are not responsible for the information that is being provided in our reports/reviews
- They are only for representation purpose and the PG in direct may look different! The information including decription of the PG, Address, Landmark, Contact Details and Images on this website are only for General Information Purpose.
- You should not rely upon the information provided on our website as a basis for making final choice or any advance payment to the PG owners. Whilst we try our best to make sure only verified listings and correct information is updated, Please verify the veracity of all information on your own with the PG owners before undertaking any reliance.
- Any reliance you place on the information on our website is therefore strictly at your own risk. We will not be responsible for issues that arise between you and the PG/House/Flat owners.